Happy New Year!!



Happy New Year to you! I am anxiously awaiting the kick-off to another long holiday weekend...waiting for the plumber! Seriously...I have some kind of "mainline plumbing stoppage", which means that there is not a functioning bathroom or sink in the house. Fortunately, the world's friendliest plumber, a young man named Chad, is on his way to rescue me from a holiday weekend tragedy.

I've decided that plumbers are among the most valuable of service personnel, and am truly grateful for Chad. He was on his way home for a long weekend, and was called back into service in order to rescue me...what a guy!

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for Central Texas, and look forward to spending a long and quiet weekend...enjoying the outdoors, a good book, and a few dozen college football games. I'll be back again next week, and in the meantime, I wish you a very happy and safe new year's celebration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contemplative Politics

Strip down, start running...and never quit!

Undertow