Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure - November 7th



Hello everyone!!
I'm posting this message to let you know that I'm running the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on November 7th.

If you can help by making a donation, I would be very grateful for your support. My goal for this Race is $250, and so far, I've raised approximately 40% of the total amount.

You can easily donate online by going to the link below:
http://austin.info-komen.org/site/TR?px=8580311&pg=personal&fr_id=1985&et=U1UQlQoPks1h82CmuOG7mA..&s_tafId=58535

If the link isn't active, please copy and paste to your Web Browser.


I am honoring 4 women in my life that have fought the fight against breast cancer:

Suzanne Adams
Rae Cole
Kendra Cole Freeman
Ellen Wilson

Here is a quote that has really impacted my outlook on life since my Mom's death on August 19th:

"It's never too late to make a difference in other people's lives."

Let's all do our part to make a difference!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contemplative Politics

Strip down, start running...and never quit!

If it's Saturday, then it's a "TO DO" List...