Disclaimer about false advertising...

It has just occurred to me that some people have been directed to this blog, thinking that it was all about the subject of contemplative prayer, lexio, and other spiritual practices...much like this poor fellow hanging above an open elevator shaft, you might feel like you've taken a wrong turn into a bottomless pit. I apologize for the fact that this blog has become, in recent days, a place for me to work out some very painful subject matter...and has been very little about contemplative prayer at all.

If you feel duped, I am so very sorry. I feel a little duped myself these days, so I'm hanging onto the railing with you as I write this now...

If the blogging is too dark for your taste, I would certainly understand your decision to step back and wait for the next elevator... Unfortunately for me, I stepped in before I realized what was happening, so I have to hang on and finish the ride...

I hope there'll come a day somewhere down the road when I can let go of the railing and return to our originally scheduled programming. Peace to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contemplative Politics

Strip down, start running...and never quit!

If it's Saturday, then it's a "TO DO" List...