What has happened to me???




Wow...the past 2 weeks has felt like an out-of-body experience...seriously, I keep wondering if it's gonna stick, or I'll wake up and everything will be back to the way it was before....it has been surreal and terrific, all at the same time!




I was depressed, despondent, despairing...couldn't sleep...couldn't focus...it was really an ugly sight! What comes next is NOT a commercial for anti-depressants, though I've got nothing against them, and from June until last week, was taking Zoloft...I think everything started to change when I read the Dan Brown novel (The Lost Symbol). I think I even blogged about it at the time...not because I had any idea what an enormous change was coming, but because I was intrigued, in a clinical sort of way, by the concept of noetic science, and the power of our thoughts to change our lives.




From this seemingly random event has followed an absolutely amazing transformation of my mind and heart...ideas are pouring out of my head like the rain pours off my gutterless rooftop...I've got so many ideas I am trying to figure out how to sleep less in order to get everything done! It's awesome!




By the way, this isn't really a commercial for The Lost Symbol either, though you might enjoy reading it...I read it because it was easy to read, and at the time, I couldn't focus my thoughts to read a book that was very challenging in either content or "white space" format on the page. But as I've said, if ideas are best illustrated by light bulbs, I'm gonna need shades!!!



Here's something I encourage you to write down, and take to heart:

If you will change, everything will change for you. -Jim Rohn


And finally, if you happen to be a person who reads the Bible...read Proverbs 8, and then the Parable of the 10 Virgins in Matthew 25. Look for the lesson that is contained in both - it's really quite cool.


Peace be with you tonight -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contemplative Politics

Strip down, start running...and never quit!

If it's Saturday, then it's a "TO DO" List...